Wednesday, January 04, 2012

sometimes being single is easier

so my boyfriend got upset with me because i tweeted about some handsome guy. after that i told him i wouldn't tweet anymore and i swear im not but it's so fucking hard. there's so many things i wanna say but i cant. it was so much more easier being single cause i didn't have to think twice about whatever i tweeted about. now, everytime i post a tweet about someone being good looking he gets upset. i don't think he knows how pissed i am that he hasn't texted me since we argued. the best part of it all, he said "chiow". um excuse me, since when the fuck were we friends for you to say chiow?

fucking bitch didn't even tell me he was going to play futsal. i called him and he was in the car on the way home. i swear all i wanna do right now is fucking yell a big fuck you to his face.

No comments: