Monday, December 07, 2009

The end.


Source : my milk toof

So last night Tommy called me and we had a pretty emotional conversation. I cant say what we talked about, it wasn't about us, but more like the people around us. People who we love and care about. Anyways, tomorrow is the last day I wake up at 6.45 am, get ready to go to school, sit through assemblies every morning and sleep in class. I'm gonna miss it really. The closer I get, the more I miss it. Before this I couldn't wait, but now thinking back and being in much better moods these days, I'll miss it. I'm gonna miss bitching in class with Gay, then going for recess and bitching some more with Gay and Von.

I spent six years in primary, and five years in high school and thats like more than half my life and it was so easy because everything was planned out for us. We knew what we would do the next year and all we had to do was attend classes, do our homework and sit for examinations. After this, we're on our own. No teachers to help us when we mess up, no teachers to force us to finish our projects and no teachers to help us finish our projects. We were in our own comfort zones and everyday we would see the same faces. After this, we definitely wont be seeing each other twice every week for tuitions and etc.

Tomorrow after 3.30, I'm no longer a high school student and things are gonna be different. Most will be going to college next January, some will be going to other countries, and I'll be working for a whole year. Time passes by really fast. Jeez.

Party tomorrow, what up?!

No comments: